How to Become a Member in Just Four Steps
- For K-12 public schools only, it is required that you provide either a signed resolution or a copy of the minutes in which the board acted to join the Cooperative. Download the sample resolution for your district to adopt. Documentation must be provided that your governing board has formally agreed to join the Cooperative. Governmental entities are not required to submit a resolution.
- Download the Interlocal Participation Agreement form.
- Fax or email us the completed Interlocal Participation Agreement form. School districts also must provide either a signed resolution or a copy of the minutes of a board meeting in which the board acted to join the cooperative. You can fax the form to 703-519-6497 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send login information to your contact and you may begin purchasing through the BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative program.
Take a Test Drive
Visit the BuyBoard website and use the following information: user ID: nsbademo, and password: Demo4you.
Eligible Governmental Entities Include
- Community Colleges
- Public Universities
- School Districts
- Other Local Government Agencies