Live Seminars and Webinars:
To obtain CLE credit for your participation you must
(1) register and attend the live presentation,
(2) complete webinar polls during the live presentation and also the post-event survey/evaluation, and
(3) return your COSA Certificate if you are from the following states: AL, AR, DE, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, NE, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, and WV.
✓ COSA will verify your participation on the webinar and forward a Certificate to the participant
✓ COSA will collect signed certificates for our records and to report credit (required in some states)
COSA is required (in some states) to certify your viewing of a recorded webinar. We will now provide the certificate to attorneys who meet the following requirements:
(1) Attorney must purchase and view the recorded webinar presentation.
(2) Attorney must complete COSA’s recorded webinar evaluation and notify COSA_Registration@nsba.org when completed, and
(3) Attorney must return the signed COSA Certificate to COSA.
✓ COSA will verify your completion of the recorded webinar evaluation and send you a certificate for your participation
✓ COSA will collect signed certificates for our records and to report credit (required in some states).
Webinar CLE Applications: COSA generally applies for Continuing Legal Education in the following states: AL, AR, GA, IL, MS, MO, NC, TN, OK, VT, and WI. We also apply in states where attorney participants are not able to self-apply for credit. These states include KS, OH, SC* and TX. COSA will apply to additional states according to those represented on the webinar registration list 45 days prior to the webinar date.
To ensure CLE applications are submitted in your state, attorneys must register at least 45 days in advance. If registration is received less than 45 days before the webinar, the attorney may seek CLE credit as follows:(1) attorney may self-apply to his or her state and pay application and any additional fees for application review, OR (2) attorney sends notice to COSA of his or her interest in seeking CLE credit in their state(s), agrees to have COSA apply late for their state, and agrees to pay application AND late fees incurred by COSA for the late application submission.
*Applications are impacted by the availability of materials from presenter(s).
Contact COSA_Registration@nsba.org or call (703) 838-6722 for more information.