Booth sizes start at 10’ x 10’ and increase in 10’ increments.
- $2,000 per 10’ x 10’ inline space
- $2,300 per 10’ x 10’ corner space
Booth reservation includes:
- Booth space
- 7” x 44” identification sign with company name and booth number
- Pipe railing, 8’ curtain back wall and 3’ high curtain side rails
- Five (5) full conference booth badges that allow access to all education sessions, the general session, and the exhibit hall
- Company listing in the program guide, conference mobile app, online floor plan and exhibitor search
- Six (6) hours of dedicated exclusive exhibit hall time
- FREE access to the NSBA Exhibitor ROI Center
- General security guard service
- Daily aisle maintenance
Please note: Booth rental does not include storage, placement, shipment or reshipment of exhibit materials, special lighting, booth furnishings, tables, chairs, electrical supplies, carpet, individual booth cleaning or any other special services orders by the exhibitor. For more information refer to the NSBA 2021 Expo Rules and Regulations.
How much value can we pack into a booth?
Here's what comes with your exhibit package:
- Access to thousands of public school governance leaders.
- Discounted hotel rates exclusively through NSBA's housing bureau with exclusive exhibitor two-week booking period.
- Entry to all Annual Conference General Sessions and workshops—the same ones educators attend to keep up with the latest trends and issues.
- Exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverage and snack service on show days.
- Access to official Annual Conference logos to use in your marketing materials.
- Promotional and sponsorship opportunities galore.
Log in or register a new account to complete an application or confirm an existing booth reservation.
Contact Us Today!
Email us at email@example.com