Building Your Brand Recognition
School districts across the country are looking for industry partnerships with innovative ideas that can improve student achievement with lean budgets. NSBA brings the buyers to you at this annual conference. Efforts include -
- Year-round marketing efforts to a qualified audience
- Direct mailings that begin 11 months out, with a “Save the Date” postcard to nearly 20,000 past attendees
- More than 150,000 direct mail pieces, including registration brochures, fliers, newsletters, and postcards
- Interactive conference website with online registration, up-to-the-minute program additions, and online scheduling options
- E-newsletters sent out monthly to more than 40,000 prospects with conference updates and hot links to registration, educational session descriptions, and exhibit floor news
- A comprehensive schedule of print advertising in state and national school board journals and education magazines
- Social media outreach through Facebook and Twitter
- Over 20,000 page views on the conference website in 2013
We really value our sponsorship at the NSBA Conference. Together with exhibiting, it definitely helps increase qualified leads and bring in additional booth traffic.”
- Michael Hanahan, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, Emerald Data Solutions
Saturday, March 25: 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 26: 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 23: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday, March 24: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 26: 4:01 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Monday, March 27: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.