Late registration: After October 17, 2008, press must register onsite at the NSBA Press Office, Room 604, at the Washington State Convention Center & Trade Center in Seattle, Washington.
Please read the press registration guidelines on how to obtain a press pass.
Press Registration Guidelines
Obtaining a Press Pass
If you PRE-REGISTERED, go to the NSBA Registration Area in the South Lobby, Fourth Floor, in the Washington State Convention Center. Located alphabetically by your last name, your packet (including your press badge) will be there for pick-up.
If you need to register ON-SITE, proceed to the NSBA Press Office, room 604, Washington State Convention Center.
The criteria below should be reviewed in determining whether or not you would qualify for press credentials. Please note YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO SHOW A PHOTO ID TO OBTAIN YOUR PRESS PASS.
Press Room Hours
Monday, October 27 • 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Tuesday, October 28 • 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday, October • 29 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Full conference press passes will be given to all those that qualify as members of the PRESS. NSBA reserves the right to screen all requests, including on-site registration, and if necessary, refuse to register individuals who do not qualify. NSBA also reserves the right to grant limited media registrations to publications/organizations qualifying for press credentials.
Your Press Credentials
As a member of the working press attending the NSBA T+L Conference, you have full access to:
- Exhibit halls
- Keynote addresses
- Press conferences
- All conference forums and conference sessions
Please note any keynote meal function would require a meal ticket purchase through the NSBA registration desk.
To Qualify for Press Credentials, you must:
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognized media outlet, and;
- Hold an editorial title, or;
- Hold a position as a product reviewer.
TO OBTAIN YOUR PRESS CREDENTIALS AT THE CONFERENCE, YOU MUST PRESENT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Your media outlet's masthead, stationary or business card, with your name and title;
- A bylined article written by you, and published within the last year;
- Freelance journalists, photographers, or videographers can present a press membership card; or
- A letter listing you as a reviewer for a recognized publication and on their stationary.
You do not qualify for press credentials if you are a representative of a personal Web site.
To ensure the safety of everyone attending the Conference, please adhere to the following photography guidelines:
- Only cordless cameras are allowed on the Exhibit Floor
- No flash cameras during any keynote address
NSBA Press Contact