Click here to access important info and the exhibitor console where you can:
- Update your company info
- Pay your invoice
- Review program book description
- Register your booth personnel
The Nation's Only K-12 Technology Conference that Targets District Leaders & Decision Makers.
T+L attendees come in district buying and decision teams, looking for newer and better ways to enhance classrooms, run administrative operations, engage parents, and connect their communities. And, they have money in their budgets.
Click here to see our 2008 attendee demographics.
Steps to Exhibit at the 2009 Conference
- View available space on the 2009 floor plan
- Review the rules and regulations and the display guidelines for our show.
- Complete the Booth Space Application and submit electronically. You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 1-2 business days.
- Send payment to (if not including a credit card number with the online contract):
NSBA Exhibits Department
P.O. Box 1807
Merrifield, VA 22116-8007
Have questions or need more information? Contact:
2009 Exhibit Hours
Wednesday, October 28
Thursday, October 29
- Tuesday, October 27: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, October 29: 2:30 PM - 8:30 PM
*Hours subject to change
Exhibit at T+L Conference and increase your company's visibility by taking advantage of one of our many sponsorships. Click here to view the sponsorship brochure (PDF). For information, contact Christine Tschampel at 703-838-6759 or firstname.lastname@example.org.