Connect, Collaborate, and Achieve More —Together
NSBA's Technology Leadership Network (TLN), founded in 1987 and positioned at the intersection of policy and practice, provides the school board, administrators, and the district technology team with resources and experiences to help them make well-informed technology decisions.
What is TLN?
TLN fosters a team approach to technology decision-making, including every level of the district's leadership team:
- Educational technology and curriculum directors
- School board members
Who Can Participate in TLN?
School districts and education agencies benefit from this remarkable support system.
- Connect with trailblazers.
- Navigate today’s most challenging issues.
- Acquire invaluable resources for using technology in schools.
- Get the latest information, ideas, and advice.
Why You Should Join TLN
Whether your organization is on the cutting edge or just now beginning to explore technology options, you'll find the support you need in NSBA's Technology Leadership Network.