Get Direct Access to Washington and the Nation’s Top Education Decision Makers
Whether it be ESEA reauthorization, funding for Federal education programs, charter schools and vouchers, standards, technology and e-rate, health, child nutrition and school safety, or many others, there is no shortage of education issues being debated in the halls of Congress or among major decision-makers in Washington, DC. Joining the Federal Policy Coordinators Network allows you to work as a team with your school board and superintendent to influence the policy-making process and to ensure that the decision-makers in Washington, D.C., know how these polices will impact your school district.
As a participant, you can:
- Get direct access to our lobbyists in Washington, D.C.
- Learn about current federal legislation and regulations.
- Share your school district’s concerns and suggestions about pending policy decisions with NSBA's lobbyists in Washington, D.C.
- Receive “inside the beltway” interpretations of regulations and implementation strategies for your school district.
- Secure access to billion of federal dollars in grants.
- Reach NSBA staff to get answers quickly to questions about key education policies.
View and explore the webinars, reports, and online resources and tools that are available to participants to help you stay up to date on key education policies. Read more
Learn how you can join the Federal Policy Coordinators Network and develop the knowledge and skills to be effective local school policymakers. Read more
NSBA advocates for our position on several key issues in Congress and federal agencies. Learn more about how you can get involved. Read more