New President. New Congress. New Challenges.
Advocacy Institute 2017
Be a part of history in the making.
Sunday, January 29-Tuesday, January 31
Marriott Marquis Hotel
January 2017 will bring historic changes to Washington. The Administration will be 9 days old and advocates for public education can make a deep impression on the new Congress.
Featured Speaker: Renowned Presidential Scholar and commentator Doris Kearns Goodwin, author of Team of Rivals and other presidential biographies.
What is Advocacy Institute?
An annual gathering of local school board members who are motivated and energized to advocate for their public schools on Capitol Hill and in their home states.
- NSBA will help you develop a winning advocacy strategy to help you in Washington, D.C. and at home.
- Attend timely and topical breakout sessions lead by NSBA’s knowledgeable staff and outside experts.
- Expand your advocacy network by swapping best practices, challenges, and successes with other school board members from across the country.
The registration fee for Advocacy Institute is $695. You can register online for Advocacy Institute 2017. Registration is now open.
Contact us at 1-800-950-6722 or email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
How to Make Your Airline Reservations:
MacNair Travel has been selected as the official travel agency for the 2016 NSBA Annual Conference. You can contact MacNair by visiting www.macnairtravel.com (http://www.macnairtravel.com/) or by calling 877-761-3727.
Book air travel directly using the following I.D. information:
- Delta Airlines - Reference meeting code NMNXE. Travelers can contact MacNair Travel by calling 877-761-3727, visiting Delta's website (https://www.delta.com/) , or by directly calling Delta Meeting Network at 800-328-1111 to make their travel arrangements.
- United Airlines - Travelers should reference Agreement code: 410631 and Z Code: ZX7W. Travelers can contact MacNair Travel by calling 877-761-3727, visiting United's website (https://www.united.com/) , or calling United Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 to make their travel arrangements.
Experience the premier Marriott Marquis Washington, DC hotel in downtown DC. This Washington, DC convention center hotel boasts prime location and unmatched service.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001
Room rates are $244 plus tax Single/Double
Current tax rate is 14%
Cut-off date to make new reservation is Monday, January 9, 2017
Hotel reservations must be made directly through NSBA’s housing company, Convention Management Resources (CMR). Click HERE to make your reservations.
CMR Housing toll free #:
866-300-2071 (Toll Free U.S. & Canada)
415-268-2088 (Outside U.S. & Canada)