How much value can we pack into a booth?
Here's what comes with your exhibit package:
- Six (6) hours of non-competitive show hours.
- Access to thousands of public school governance leaders.
- Discounted hotel rates exclusively through NSBA's housing bureau with exclusive exhibitor two-week booking period.
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase attendee pre and post show list rentals with e-mails included! (one time use only)
- Entry to all Annual Conference General Sessions and workshops—the same ones educators attend to keep up with the latest trends and issues.
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall badges for five staff members per 10'x10' booth rented (a $4500 value!).
- Free exhibitor marketing manual with promotional tips, timelines, and more.
- Free exhibitor-only webinars and articles.
- Exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverage and snack service on show days.
- Use of official Annual Conference logos to use in your marketing materials.
- Exhibitor newsletter, the monthly ExhibiTimes, chock full of valuable exhibiting tips.
- Virtual press room on Annual Conference website where you can submit press releases or new product announcements (available in early January).
- Company listing on the official NSBA Annual Conference website with a link to your website and your logo.
- Company listing and product/service description in the Annual Conference Program Book.
- Promotional and sponsorship opportunities galore.
- Standard booth setup, including 8' back drape and 3' side drape partition.
- Complimentary standard 7" x 44" booth sign listing company name and booth number.