What is Stand Up 4 Public Schools?
Our national campaign is a multi-modal print, digital, and social media campaign, which features celebrity "public-school advocates," sharing personal stories about how who they are began with public education and why today’s public schools are better than ever. Campaign and social media assets are available at www.standup4publicschools.org.
Celebrities featured in our campaign include:
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson, legendary NBA basketball superstar and businessman
- Montel William, former talk-show host, actor, and motivational speaker
- Sal Khan, founder for the non-for-profit Khan Academy
- Barbara Morgan, astronaut and educator
What You Can Do
- Donate now to help us "Stand Up 4 Public Schools."
- Engage your local community in-person or online through social media—tap into your community's “pulse” and act accordingly.
- Take the pledge to stand up for America's public schools.
- Proudly wear the Stand Up 4 Public School's red-and-white wristband.
- Order your wristband at www.standup4publicschools.org.