Technology Innovation Showcase
WE WILL BE TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR THE TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION SHOWCASE
GREAT NEWS -
NSBA's 1st Annual Technology Innovation Showcase conference session in San Diego was a huge success, 160 attendees enjoyed interacting with emerging companies as they introduced new approaches to old problems. And, the Technology Showcase Pavilion (located in the exhibit hall) was buzzing with exciting ideas and discussion throughout the conference.
CHECK OUT THE 2013 TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION SHOWCASE WINNERS
WHAT IS THE TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION SHOWCASE?
The Technology Innovation Showcase is designed to be a bridge between the exciting entrepreneurial activities underway in the K-12 market and the school board members and district leaders who are often unaware of those initiatives. It is designed to build awareness by highlighting six companies each year that represent a broad sample of innovative solutions positively impacting one of four key areas of the K-12 enterprise.
The National School Boards Association, with more than 25 years experience through its Technology Leadership Network (TLN), is recognized as the leading voice among mainstream education associations for its sustained commitment to education technology innovation. Although NSBA previously provided a forum for educators and corporate innovators to connect at its annual Technology + Learning Conference, T+L, that event has been incorporated into the association’s annual conference. Emerging firms often do not appreciate the need to reach out to school leaders who may not be their product’s “end-user”, but that does not alter the fact that NSBA’s TLN has a commitment to acquaint those board members and leadership teams to a world filled with new possibilities. NSBA, working with and through its 50 state school boards associations, serves 95,000 school board members and is uniquely positioned to introduce innovative solutions to a national audience. It is also committed to helping emerging firms understand the role of school board members in the complex decision-making and purchasing process.
- National recognition by NSBA’s Technology Leadership Network as one of six innovative companies for 2013-14 (Companies will be featured Dec 2013 – Nov 2014)
- Highlighted in an full page, 4-color Innovation Showcase group announcement in one issue of ASBJ, NSBA’s award winning magazine for district leaders and school board members
- A complimentary exhibition spot in the TLN Innovation Showcase Pavilion at the NSBA annual conference, April 5-6, 2014 in New Orleans
- Rapid fire presentation opportunity in the interactive TLN Technology Innovation Showcase Showdown workshop on Saturday, April 5, at the NSBA annual conference
- Featured in one issue of NSBA’s Technology Leadership Network e-zine, an electronic newsletter
- Featured in one of NSBA’s Technology Leadership Network webinars
- Opportunity (if desired) to appear on the TLN website with a special marketing offer for participants in the TLN program
Looking for more information? See what’s Inside Technology Innovation Showcase
on the right.
Press Release: NSBA Launches Education Technology Innovation Showcase
lexandria, Va. (Jan. 3, 2013) – The National School Boards Association (NSBA), with more than 25 years experience through its Technology Leadership Network (TLN), is pleased to announce the six companies selected for its first Technology Innovation Showcase.