How to Sign Up for BuyBoard in Just Six Steps
1. In order to sign up with the BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative, your district needs to be in good standing with your state school boards association (click here for a map and contact info for all state associations). For all other eligible governmental entities this requirement does not apply.
2. For K-12 public schools only, it is required that you provide either a signed resolution or a copy of the minutes in which the board acted to join the Cooperative. Download the sample resolution for your district to adopt. Documentation must be provided that your governing board has formally agreed to join the Cooperative. Governmental entities are not required to submit a resolution.
3. Download the Interlocal Participation Agreement form.
4. Fax or email the completed Interlocal Participation Agreement form. School districts must also provide either a signed resolution or a copy of the minutes of a board meeting in which the board acted to join the cooperative. Fax to 703-519-6497 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. NSBA will verify your information and contact you if questions arise.
6. Login information will be sent to your contact and you may begin purchasing via the BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative program.
Test drive the BuyBoard website and use the following information: User ID: nsbademo and password: Demo4you
Eligible governmental entities include: School Districts, Cities, Municipalities, Towns, Villages, Counties, Community Colleges, Public Universities, and Other Local Government Agencies.
Additional information or questions, please call Laura Baird or Gene Broderson at 703-838-6722. Email Laura at email@example.com or Gene at firstname.lastname@example.org