How to Reserve Your Room
You must be registered for the conference and receive a confirmation I.D. number before you can reserve your housing.
Once you have registered for Annual Conference, you can reserve your room by visiting the conference housing website.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Use the NSBA Housing Block
- Official hotels are NSBA-endorsed and inspected.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in hotels within the block.
- Reservations within the block are protected from hotel relocation.
- Housing representatives are available for on-site assistance with official hotels, primarily.
- Friendly booking terms: No change fees; no full pre-payment.
- Guaranteed rates.
- Complimentary shuttle service from most official hotels.
- Attendees have an excellent chance of getting into their choice hotel.
- It is easy to make changes.
- Future housing and registration fees will stay low by booking at the official hotels.
A deposit guarantee is required for each reservation and can be made by a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club), check, or money order.
NSBA’s official housing company is Convention Management Resources (CMR), based in San Francisco. NSBA does not authorize any other housing company or independent broker to make housing reservations for our conference. If you are contacted by any other company other than CMR, please do not book with them as your housing reservations will not be able to be confirmed.